Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Do Babies and Blogging mix?


I look back at my blogging and find it "uneven." Perhaps a contributing factor is that I have fallen in love with my youngest grandchildren, Sophia (left) and Rody (right), now five months old. I spend a couple of days with them each week, including a night or two, and sometimes come back home pretty worn out.

I don't think anyone who reads my blog questions my priorities. I don't, but thought it might help explain why some posts appear to be hastily written. For instance, a couple of days ago, I posted about Ted Sorenson's ideal speech for the winning Democratic Presidential candidate. I suggested leaving out Sorenson's rejection of holding our current leaders to account with investigations, indictments and impeachments, but neglected to suggest a sentence or two in support of such actions.

A request: Perhaps you can come up a sentence or two to insert in Sorenson's speech that will show a commitment on the part of the Democratic Presidential winner to expose and punish the scoundrels currently in office for the incredible harm they have done to all of us.

No comments: