Friday, September 28, 2007

Recommended reading - Iran: Chronicle of a War Foretold?

On August 25, I posted about Tony Karon’s Iran: Asking the Wrong Questions. If you haven’t already read it, I recommend you do in light of the continuing ramping up of hostilities toward Iran.

Tony Karon posts at Rootless Cosmopolitan and is a senior editor at TIME.com who has been covering the Middle East, the “war on terror” and international issues ranging from China’s emergence to the Balkans. His posts are his personal opinions unrelated to his work for Time.

On September 26, Karon posted Iran: Chronicle of a War Foretold?, another must-read article in my opinion.

I’m leaving it to you to follow through without tempting you with highlights from the most recent article. As what feels like a global unraveling is accelerating, I’m accelerating my efforts to be self-reliant and helpful to my neighbors by being prepared for any future disaster.

(logo from Tony Karon’s blog, Rootless Cosmopolitan)

No comments: