Monday, November 19, 2007

The Democratic Activist highlights John Nichols's talk at the San Francisco Green Festival

Fellow blogger and friend, Chris Borland, blogging at The Democratic Activist, has posted John Nichols rocks the house at the SF Green Festival.

We’re collaborating. Chris borrowed my camcorder and filmed the event, including the exclusive interview of Nichols before he gave his talk to the public. I uploaded a short clip of the interview to YouTube for Chris’s* post.

It’s a great relief to have a blogging buddy. Sometimes I’m blogged out, especially days like today when I am helping take care of my 9 month-old twin grandchildren.

*The first rule in Strunk and White’s The Elements of Style, 4th edition, is “Form the possessive singular of nouns by adding ‘s. Follow this rule whatever the final consonant.” This book, first published in 1935, is a classic, and I use it as my writing guide.

(photo of John from the SF Green Festival)

1 comment:

Laura Paine Carr said...

I am so glad that you are "relaxing" with those babies. You know, just holding a baby creates an aura of Love, which in and of itself contributes to the healing of society and the planet.

And your blog is awesome.

And no harm done if Ms. P. receives 10,000 letters...

xoxoxo