Saturday, March 08, 2008

It's going to be a messy election in November

I’ve been involved in election integrity since 2004. In my opinion, there are more breaks in the voting process now than there were in 2000, when the United Supreme Court stopped the recount in Florida and handed the election to George W. Bush.

I highly recommend that you watch the movie "Uncounted" by David Earnhardt. It’s being shown across the U.S., or you can order a DVD here.

If you need to be convinced that watching “Uncounted” is worth your time, I recommend you read the following:

A. "’Uncounted: The New Math of Elections’ and the Power of One," a great review by Joan Brunwasser, voting integrity author at OpEdNews.

B. David Earnhardt interview by Buzzflash.

I plan to be very involved in the voting process in November. After you watch “Uncounted,” you, too, may want to become involved. I have several suggestions and can be contacted at Gail@GailJonas.com.

(banner from “Uncounted” website)

No comments: