Sunday, March 23, 2008

Check out History Shots

This morning when I checked what Juan Cole had to say (I call him “my Middle Eastern expert”), I noticed a pop up ad for HistoryShots.com and saved it.

This evening I ordered "History of the Political Parties II." Click here and you can zoom in on the chart.

This is a growing enterprise, with 16 prints currently available, including Race to the Moon, Genealogy of Pop/Rock Music, and History of Life on Earth.

I think I’ve found the perfect place to find gifts for my family and friends.

(photo of History of Political Parties II chart)

1 comment:

Dan Gurney said...

Thanks for this!

For me the most interesting is print #16 Death and Taxes showing graphically our 2008 Federal Budget. It's obvious we're a WAR-oriented nation: our budget shows it. Try and find the tiny dot representing the money allocated to government ethics!